A/2 Student visa
This visa is granted to those who want to study in Israel in elementary and high schools, academic institutions, yeshivot and youth institutions of the Jewish Agency. The visa is valid for up to one year and for multiple entrances and exits. Recipients of this visa are not permitted to work in Israel.
Please note: A minor will not be given a visa without the written consent of both parents or his legal guardian.
The visa is granted to students who provide the following:
- Completed and signed application for a visa to enter Israel (click here to download the Application for a Visa to Enter Israel)
- Two passport pictures (5x5 cm)
- Certification of acceptance for study at a recognized educational institution in Israel
- Proof that the student has the financial means to pay for his studies and sustenance throughout his stay in Israel
- A travel document that is valid for at least one year, provided that his country has a diplomatic mission in the State of Israel. If there is no such mission in Israel, the passport must be valid for the entire period of studies and another six months beyond that time
- Payment of the fee (click here to open the table of fees).
Note: The Consul may request additional documents.