Apply on-line



International students who are coming for a three months term and more, must hold a Student Visa – A/2. Students who are attending a program that is shorter than three months can use a Tourist Visa – B/2. For more information about the process, please visit at the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs website.

Students must issue a visa before their arrival to Israel, and it’s under their responsibility, however, the International office will be happy to assist with any problem that may occur.


Housing & Transportation

The international office is assisting each student with accommodation’s solutions, and there are many in campus’ area. The solutions depends on the student’s budget, while the prices for a fully furniture apartments are moving between 400-650 USD per person per month.

Student are also eligible for a public transportation discount of up to 50% from the full price (~85 US cents for a one way local ticket).


Health Insurance

International students are required to purchase a comprehensive health insurance coverage for all the health needs while in Israel.

You can purchase insurance on your own or via a local agency, which experts in international students with an overall insurance protection programs for ~$1.75 per day.


Financial Aid

Academic Calendar (Hebrew)

Publish 30/04/2018 7:04:05
Fields marked with an * are required

Free personal counseling session

We invite you to leave details and one of our counselors will be happy to contact you

בניית אתרים | חווית משתמש | פיתוח תוכנה